Thursday, July 12, 2012

Introductions!! :)

     HI! My name is Lex (short for Alexis). I have always wanted to start a blog, but never have. Well, I have finally taken that first step. I wanted to start a blog about DIY projects. I love trying new things; new recipes, different home improvement projects, etc. I decided to start documenting these mini conquests and give people who might be looking to do these projects some direction. In the process of doing these tasks, I have been able to "perfect" some of the instruction I was given. There are a few projects that I have already completed that I will post in the next few days to "catch up." I have a projection TV repair project that I have recently completed that I will post soon. A second post that will be up soon is a plush headboard that I made for my bed.

     But anyways, now that you know what I am going to be posting about, I will tell you a bit about myself. My name is Lex (as I have mentioned before) and I am a college student. I am going to school for Mechatronic Engineering with a minor in Math and Art. I have two jobs that keep me busy and out of trouble :) I have an engineering internship and a serving job at a restaurant here in town. I love what I do. Along with school and my jobs, I love hanging out with my family and friends. They are everything to me! I live with my sister and our two cats. My cat, Artemis, is the newest addition to our household. I just got him last week. He is a four-month-old American Shorthair. He is the cutest little thing (until its 3am and he wants to play). My brother used to live next door to us, but unfortunately he just got deployed this week :( I am going to miss him like crazy, but this is something that he has been wanting to do for a long time so I am trying to okay with this. I am insanely proud of him. He is apart of the US Army and very happy to be.

I know that this first post isn't the most exciting read, but I am hoping that you will enjoy the DIY projects that I will be posting on here. So hang in there and I will get some fun stuff up soon!! :)

Well, Thank you for reading!

God Bless!

-Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment